Great Lakes Cold Storage is a 2016 Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 Award Winner for the tremendous growth of our Company; please consider joining us as we continue to grow. At Great Lakes Cold Storage, we value and respect our employees. If you’re the type of person who gives 100%, we want to talk to you. Great Lakes Cold Storage is a frozen distribution center located in Solon, OH and we are looking for Inventory Associates for various afternoon/evening and night shifts.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of internal and external customers at all times
- Perform detailed cycle counts researching all variances
- Interact with the Inventory Control Coordinator to ensure the accuracy of the product
- Work with the drivers and provide necessary paperwork; this includes ensuring that all drivers sign in and sign out
- Provide backup support to other inventory control personnel as needed
- Provide support in maintaining current, organized, and accurate records of the inventory
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner
- Work within our Warehouse Management Software System for all inventory information
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK SCHEDULE
- Currently hiring for afternoon and evening shifts; working weekends/holidays are required
- Prior Inventory experience a must
- Previous freezer experience preferred
- Job requires working in areas with temperatures as low as -20.
- Must be proficient with computers
- Detail oriented and organized
- Problem solving skills a must
- Solid mathematical skills
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k).