Great Lakes Cold Storage is a 2019 Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 Award Winner for the tremendous growth of our Company; please consider joining us as we continue to grow. At Great Lakes Cold Storage, we value and respect our employees. If you’re the type of person who gives 100%, we want to talk to you. Great Lakes Cold Storage is a frozen distribution center located in Solon, OH and we are looking for Inventory Associates for various afternoon/evening and night shifts.
Under general supervision from the Inventory Supervisor, performs a variety of duties in
cycle counting, and accounting for inventory stock. Also expected to maintain records of materials in inventory, reconcile discrepancies and notify the supervisor of irregularities.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of internal and external customers at all times
- Perform detailed cycle counts researching all variances
- Interact with the Inventory Control Coordinator to ensure the accuracy of the product
- Provide backup support to other inventory control personnel as needed
- Provide support in maintaining current, organized, and accurate records of the inventory
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner
- Work within our Warehouse Management Software System for all inventory information
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Able to read, write and communicate effectively, as it relates to the job and to safety regulations
• Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen & Background Check)
• Preferred Requirements:
• Previous inventory experience
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k).