Great Lakes Cold Storage is a 2016 Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 Award Winner for the tremendous growth of our Company; please consider joining us as we continue to grow. At Great Lakes Cold Storage, we value and respect our employees. If you’re the type of person who gives 100%, we want to talk to you. Great Lakes Cold Storage is a frozen distribution center located in Solon, OH and we are looking for an experienced Custodian Associate. We also offer incentive programs with the overall goal to help employees grow to higher levels of performance and excellence.
- Ensure the warehouse lunchroom, and offices are kept clean and hygienic
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Keep perimeter areas clean including, picking up and emptying trashcans, boxes and other debris. Break down cardboard and place in dumpster as needed
- Empty trash cans into dumpster, sweep and keep clean outside areas
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms. Fill supplies as needed
- Clean the lunchroom including, moping the floor, cleaning the tables and emptying trash, etc.
- Interact with supervisors and take stock of janitorial requirements as needed
- Follow safety guidelines at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK SCHEDULE
- Currently hiring one (1) part-time position; 9:30am - 6:00pm Saturday, 10:00am-6:30pm Sunday, and 9:30pm - 6:00am Wednesday night (optional). Offering 16 or 24 hours per week
- Prior custodial experience required
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Meet productivity standards
- Able to work independently
- Sound judgment and attention to detail
- Manage time to consistently complete assigned tasks
- Able to maintain regular attendance
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.