Great Lakes Cold Storage is a 2019 Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 Award Winner for the tremendous growth of our Company; please consider joining us as we continue to grow. At Great Lakes Cold Storage, we value and respect our employees. If you’re the type of person who gives 100%, we want to talk to you. Great Lakes Cold Storage is a frozen distribution center located in Solon, OH and we are looking for a Store Auditor.
Under the general supervision from the Distribution Manager, audits orders on the dock of our warehouse to ensure the correct quantity and products are being shipped to the customer. Auditors assist in maintaining an acceptable error rate on orders shipped according to guidelines. Various afternoon/evening shifts available; will require working at least one weekend day if not both and holidays.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of internal and external customers at all times
- Audits product on pallets by starting at top of pallet and going from pallet to pick ticket
- Ensures all small, crushable, and loose products are properly repacked
- Inspects pallet build and shrink wrap quality
- Documents, reports and corrects errors at the end of each shift
- Develop and implement tracking reports to provide accurate data analysis and accountability for operational management/selection
- Maintain effective communication processes to ensure appropriate information is shared
- Other duties as required and assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively, as it relates to the job and to safety regulations
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen & Background Check)
- Preferred Requirements:
- Previous inventory/auditing experience
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k).